jacklistens.com is used by Jack in the Box to get feedback about customer experience in Jack in the Box locations. This feedback is then used to improve customer service and communication with customers. Typically to verify that you received a service in a specific store survey website requires store identificator or code located on your order receipt. By filling jacklistens.com survey customers can receive certain prizes including two free tacos and other free offers
Upon completion of the Jack in the Box survey you will get a code you can use for validation . This validation code could be used within 30 days on your next visit to Jack in the Box location to receive a freebie. You should write the code on the receipt or as instructed by jacklistens.com website. On your next visit to Jack in the Box location just provide the validation code to get a freebie.
There are other offers/sweepstakes that you can enter by filling survey at jacklistens.com. To get more details visit jacklistens.com.
Steps to use jacklistens.com
- Type or paste jacklistens.com to your browser and press enter to navigate to it.
- Check if the lock icon is displayed next to jacklistens.com in the browser address bar. Make sure that domain name is not mispelled.
- On first page that appear select language of the survey to proceed. English is selected by default.
- Enter your fourteen digit code located in the middle of your receipt. Click on "Arrow" button to start the survey.
- You will be asked questions about your visit to Jack in the Box. There will be several pages with questions to navigate through. Questions will be asked about the quality of food, cleanliness, and service.
- When the survey is complete Once you complete the survey you will receive a code to claim your two free tacos and other free offers. Make sure to write this code down on your receipt so you can present next time when you visit Jack in the Box.
- http://jacklistens.com - Jack in the Box survey website.