www.tellthebell.com is used by Taco Bell to get feedback about customer experience in Taco Bell locations. This feedback is then used to improve customer service and communication with customers. Typically to verify that you received a service in a specific store survey website requires store identificator or code located on your order receipt. By filling tellthebell.com survey customers can receive certain prizes including $500 dollars sweepstakes win
Upon completion of the Taco Bell survey you will get a code you can use for validation . This validation code could be used within 30 days on your next visit to Taco Bell location to receive a freebie. You should write the code on the receipt or as instructed by tellthebell.com website. On your next visit to Taco Bell location just provide the validation code to get a freebie.
There are other offers/sweepstakes that you can enter by filling survey at tellthebell.com. To get more details visit www.tellthebell.com.
Steps to use www.tellthebell.com
- Type or paste www.tellthebell.com to your browser and press enter to navigate to it.
- Check if the lock icon is displayed next to tellthebell.com in the browser address bar. Make sure that domain name is not mispelled.
- On first page that appear select language of the survey to proceed. English is selected by default.
- Enter your validation code. Click on "Start" button to start the survey.
- You will be asked questions about your visit to Taco Bell. There will be several pages with questions to navigate through. Questions will be asked about the quality of food, cleanliness, and service.
- When the survey is complete Once you complete the survey you will receive a code to claim your $500 dollars sweepstakes win. Make sure to write this code down on your receipt so you can present next time when you visit Taco Bell.
- https://www.tellthebell.com - Taco Bell survey website.