www.tellsubway.com is used by Subway to get feedback about customer experience in Subway locations. This feedback is then used to improve customer service and communication with customers. Typically to verify that you received a service in a specific store survey website requires store identificator or code located on your order receipt. By filling tellsubway.com survey customers can receive certain prizes including a free cookie
Upon completion of the Subway survey you will get a code you can use for validation . This validation code could be used within 30 days on your next visit to Subway location to receive a freebie. You should write the code on the receipt or as instructed by tellsubway.com website. On your next visit to Subway location just provide the validation code to get a freebie.
There are other offers/sweepstakes that you can enter by filling survey at tellsubway.com. To get more details visit www.tellsubway.com.
Steps to use www.tellsubway.com
- Type or paste www.tellsubway.com to your browser and press enter to navigate to it.
- Check if the lock icon is displayed next to tellsubway.com in the browser address bar. Make sure that domain name is not mispelled.
- On first page that appear select language of the survey to proceed. English is selected by default.
- Enter your restaurant #. Click on SUBMIT button to start the survey.
- You will be asked questions about your visit to Subway. There will be several pages with questions to navigate through. Questions will be asked about the quality of food, cleanliness, and service.
- When the survey is complete Once you complete the survey you will receive a code to claim your a free cookie. Make sure to write this code down on your receipt so you can present next time when you visit Subway.
- https://www.tellsubway.com/ - Subway survey website.